ru eng
ilian hostel  is a new cozy hostel

Visa support

Visa support

How to get Russian visa?

Contact our partner IVISA


Registration of foreign citizens

Everyone entering the Russian Federation a foreign citizen must be registered at the place of stay in the migration service during the day, if it stops in a hotel or hostel. We are making such registration for the period of stay in our hostel. To register, you must have a passport, visa and migration card. A visa is not required if the guest is allowed visa-free entry to Russia. Migration card issued to all border crossing with the Russian Federation.


 Service on the registration costs 150 rubles.